Please note that Bike Farm will be suspending shop hours for two weeks until the shop reopens on December 11th. Still, you are welcome- nay, encouraged- to drop in to help out with any shift listed below:
- Wed Nov 27 (today): CLOSED
- Friday Nov 29, noon til done: Moving things from the temporary space to the permanent one around the corner (1810 NE First Ave). Bring leftovers!
- Sun Dec 1: 11am to 4pm, shop buildout (hanging things up, building, sweeping, refinishing, organizing, painting)
- Wed Dec 4, noon to 8pm: shop buildout
- Fri Dec 6, noon to 8pm: shop buildout
- Sun Dec 8, noon to 4pm: shop buildout
- Wed Dec 11, 4pm to 9pm: Back to regular pre-fire hours! YESSSS
Thank you to everyone who came to the meeting last night and shared your ideas/offered to help! Also, HUGE thanks to Food Not Bombs PDX who came out in spades to feed all 20+ of us some seriously delicious food (pumpkin curry! apple dessert!).
Thank you, Community Cycling Center, for being so generous with us while we’ve been operating out of your warehouse. All future hours will be held at 1810 NE First Ave. This is our official location!